In as little as 5 days, The Consummate Home can sell the contents of your home/estate, have your house cleaned out, and ready for your realtor! Is there a car included in the estate? No problem, we can find buyers that will pay top dollar for late model or vintage automobiles!
All consultations are at no-charge, confidential, and scheduled at your convenience.
Once the consultation is completed, we can then select the date and duration of the sale (1, 2, or 3 days). A few days prior, our sales team will spend some time performing the key activities including organizing, pricing and the staging of your items.
The Consummate Home will do all of the advertising and marketing for your sale! We use internet websites (ie.-estatesales.net, etc.), newspapers, and professional signage to advertise the main event.
The Consummate Home will arrive early to handle any last minute details and set up for the sale. We answer any and all questions to facilitate numerous transactions. The Consummate Home guarantees a pleasant shopping experience… encouraging shoppers to spend more time and money!
The Consummate Home can assist you in removing or donating your remaining items after your event.
Staging is packaging your home as a product for sale so that it gets the most positive attention from buyers. A home that looks like it needs work or isn't move-in ready prompts buyers to low-ball their offers, or eliminate it from consideration altogether.
Staging aims to de-personalize your home and make it appealing to virtually all prospective buyers. The Consummate Home wants to help you make your home look its best! Homes that are staged to reflect current trends attract more buyers, resulting in multiple offers, quicker transactions, and higher sale prices. An agent may even recommend a price increase once your home is properly staged!
Here are the efforts that The Consummate Home will make in staging your property. In taking advantage of many of our other services, you will already be preparing your home for proper staging:
• Get your home de-cluttered and organized (including closets, attics, basements, and garages).
• Assist in de-personalizing your home so that buyers can see themselves living there.
• Add special touches that will make your home stand out from the others.
• Remove and/or rearrange furniture to create a feeling of spaciousness.
• Update or remove window treatments.
• Bring your home in-line with current design trends.
• Give your bedrooms and bathrooms a hotel like feel.
• Create or maximize focal points.
• Ensure your home has a good "flow" from room to room.
• Update and add lighting where needed.
• Use accessories effectively.
• Hang mirrors and artwork to brighten your home and highlight features.
• Spruce up entrances, decks, and other outdoor spaces.
Call to inquire or to set up an appointment for service: 201-776-0690